An elegant line of benches combining the exceptional strength of metal frames with the esthetic warmth of thick wooden slats.
Classic shape and form along with generous material specifications create a sense of secutity and warmth making this range extremely appealing.
Technical challenges, such as the single support leg on the Biarritz seat, were overcome by the design team resulting in an elegant as well an extremely strong design solution.
- Steel structure: Made using 2D and 3D laser cutting and robotic welding.
- Finishing: The steel has a double surface coating: electro-galvanising + powder coating.
As an option, there is a wide choice of colors and textures for steel parts.
- Wood: Two versions are available:
– softwood : JBC-0022
– tropical hardwood : JBC-0025
Please enquire for other wood species.
- Treatment: Wood is treated with a water based, fungicidal and insecticidal acrylic stain that enhances the natural appearance of the wood.
- Length (in mm): 2000
- Nb seats : 4