Here we show the colors that are standard and stock items for this product.
* = limited stock
Silver Grey Light Blue Dark Blue Green Cedar Wood
ANYDESIGN – ANYCOLOR
We have, in collaboration with the designers developed a wide and attractive range of colors that can be combined endlessly.
We call it Any Color.
When ordering colors that does not appear in standard colors above, an additional fee for orders less than 300 m2 will be charged.
True white Shadow grey Stone grey Graphite grey Silk Black
Sandstorm Sand Terracotta Tennisred Sienna
Chocolate brown Spring Green Pine White cloud Morning blue
Steel Blue Hot Red Blue Violet Warm Violet Purple
Silver Grey Light Blue Dark Blue Green Plain Orange
Plain Yellow Plain Red
Bergo Excellence has a rough surface with knobs, which yields extra friction and reduces the risk of ice formation in cold climates.
You will find Bergo Excellence plastic floor tiles in demanding outdoor café environments, in shops and on hundreds of ship decks throughout the world, from the Hurtigruten coastal vessels in Norway, to luxury cruisers in the West Indies, and even passenger ferries.
Here are some of the multifunctional properties offered by the product:
- Some multi-functions Bergo Excellence offers
Easy to lay – no fasteners.
- Adapts to the surface beneath – no need to smooth out any irregularities
- Easy-draining and well-vented – allows the surface beneath to breathe
- Non-slip characteristics
- Minimal maintenance
- Non-organic material (non-moisture-absorbing)
- Hard-wearing and load-resistant
- Supplied as pre-assembled sheets (3 x 4 tiles), which means the floors can be laid very quickly.
- Our floors are 100% recyclable as a raw material, again and again, and can ultimately be incinerated at district heating plants for heating our homes, with no environmentally-harmful emissions.